Sunday, January 27, 2008

Its almost February

I cannot believe that January is almost over and February is here. That is good for us in the north where the short days and cold nights make for good knitting but some mild depression. It was so nice today (40 degrees and sunny) that my hubby and I took Kandi (our dog) for a walk. We went to the lake and walked around in lots of snow. Kandi had so much fun. I wish I could let her off leash but she is so bad about coming back when called so we have to keep her on leash. On the knitting front, I did do one round the other day. My shoulder is starting to feel better although I feel like I will jinx that at any minute. So, we'll see. I did start another semester of grad school this week it should be an interesting course. I have four more days of work and then I have a three day weekend, yay! I have currently worked 8 days in a row and am feeling a little tired. Oh, we discovered a new pizza place today! It was super good. Since moving to our condo we have not found a place we really like. No, not all pizza in Chicago is good pizza. But, today we found a place and loved it! So, that is my excited new of the day. Kind of boring but its my life :). Well, that's it for this week. Hope this week is a good one!

No comments: