Wednesday, January 09, 2008

In like a lion...

Well,

I thought I would keep true with my resolution and update my blog. Its been about a week and what a week it has been! I am currently on a knitting sabbatical. My mild knitting injury turned into a flare-up of my arthritis in my shoulder and I had to go to the hospital for 36 hours. Not much fun really. Starting to get back into the swing of things, still some pain in my shoulder but infinitely better, and now I have a cold. It has been a rough start to 2008 and I am hoping that this will only mean that the year will get better! My husband and I traded in our car yesterday and purchased a new one so that is pretty exciting! We also celebrated our 2 year anniversary on Monday. Not in Antigua as we would have wanted but at home. Although, there has been some unseasonably warm weather and we did get to enjoy it. So that is my weekly post. I hope that next week will bring one with more cheer! Stay warm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Melissa said...

Thank you for your hug. I checked your website but I could not find your blog. Thank you for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.