Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Ravelympics

Well,
Okay so like all resolutions, I have not been keeping up the blog. But, hey at least I am still knitting. I am just finishing up the Elizabeth Zimmerman's Surprise Baby Jacket for my friend who had a baby in May. I do hope that it fits when I am done, but I think it will. Not that a jacket is of any use in Chicago in the summer but its the thought that counts right? Anyway, the start of Ravelympics is upon us, yay! I am doing the To Dye for Sweater in Debbie Stoller's Stitch 'n Bitch. I am excited to get it done. Three of my friends and myself are supposed to have done the sweater a while ago (2 are done with it). So, I figured this was a perfect opportunity to do this sweater. I hope I can get it completed by the end of the offical Olympics but we shall see. My knitting has been a bit slow lately due to many things including my shoulder. But, I am hopeful. Well that is about all. I'll check back in with updates!!!

No comments: